Monday 10 June 2013

Our best sentences from today's writing

Free choice writing.

Ben - "Ahoy me harties" I shouted.
Lydia - Matariki means to me family and friends.
Odin - Dead Ant, Dead Ant, Dead Ant.
Holly - Once upon a time there was a captain and his seven pirates.
Debbie - Yay it's the weekend I shouted to my mum.
Phoebe - Happy Birthday I shouted to my sister waking her up startled.
Harriet - In the incredible weekend me and my mum went to Smiggle.
Ella - You are the best teacher in the whole world.
Aidan - Come on mates, follow the deep dark tunnel.
Braydyn - Once upon a time on Zombie Island.
Ethan F - One freezing night me and my friends went out to the woods.
Kate - Last year I had a operation and I had a plate in my leg.
Ryan - "Guns out and shoot" said Ryan and Braydyn as they shot their AK47.
Logan - Once upon a time there were these men called Ryan and Logan and they went to the centre of the earth.
Victoria - Aimee and her family screamed.
Shannon - Aroha is shown in Matariki.
Sophie - The ghosts were running away from the zombies.
Katie - Blue is the view that makes your dreams come alive and warms your heart for a happy day.
Jorja - "Can I get 5000 sticky icky delights and 900 sticky toffees and bring them straight to the Sunny Candy Bar steps."
Jardyn - Oh no! Zombies everywhere.
Sam - Hi my name is Samantha and today I am going to tell you a story about Emma and her older sister Tory.
Aliesha - Splash! The weekend begun.
Zac - "Ahoy me harties, my name's Captain Doherty"

No comments:

Post a Comment